Transforming institutional data for best utilization.
Focusing efforts and resources around high-impact strategies.
Enabling timely action execution to anticipate and maximize student success.
Providing a 360° student view with consolidated information.
Connecting the diverse key stakeholders (students, teachers, staff).
Measuring the impact of actions and using results for real time course-correction.
Discovery of critical variables for student success
It conducts the analysis of data available within the institution, to identify variables impacting on student success.
- Gathering all information available about students (E.g., change of marital status, commuting time, etc.) and other relevant data.
- Identifying multiple variables: academic, financial, personal, vocational and institutional explaining each phenomenon.
- Recommending and prioritizing variables with major impact on the analyzed phenomenon.
Identifies the most suitable student characterization model for each university context, with precision and focus on effective preventive actions.
- Developing models through AI engines to determine the most effective approach for student characterization.
- Performing estimates and quantifying comprehensive student characterization, based on specific factors.
- Iterating the model as much as necessary, tracking the evolution of student characterization.
Generating alerts to enable the academic team and focusing their efforts in providing all necessary information to anticipate and perform timely actions.
- Creates decision trees based on combinations of prioritized variables to generate alerts.
- Activates alerts based on the characterization model, identifying the most impactful factor for taking prompt actions.
- Facilitates the creation of customized alerts, aligned to specific needs of institution's processes.
- Promoting follow-up of each student’s profile, improving the understanding of their behavior (student’s 360° view).
Providing intelligent recommendations for attentions
Offers personalized attention recommendations for each student, based on their own context as well as institutional guidelines, enabling for agile and efficient accompaniment and management, also providing
- Specific recommendations for each established alert, in accordance with institutional guidelines.
- Recommendations integrated to other platforms like Darwin and Albus, facilitating implementation across multiple academic operation areas.
- A clear and organized visualization of students under each stakeholder responsible and associated support actions.
- Scheduling of attention actions for each student, with consolidation of attentions performed and feedback provided.
Measuring of attention effectiveness
Providing relevant information for continuous measurement, management and improvement of strategies for student success
- Inclusion of control panel with process statistics (# of attention actions, distributed by type, etc.) to evaluate progress of student success strategies.
- Facilitating impact assessment for each action, improving decision-making and strategy implementation.
- Inclusion of customized reports with student’s information, responsible stakeholder, alert types, attention actions and relevant aspects.
AI engines connected to user interface modules, integrated to the digital ecosystem.
100% cloud native
Infrastructure designed to fully exploit the capabilities of cloud computing.
SaaS managed by Foris
High availability enrollment service, managed and supported by Foris.
AWS best practices
AWS Cloud Architects; partnership since 2017.